Monday, February 6, 2012

Eunuch Offerings, Eagle Mountain International Church

  
NOTE:
This post was updated 01.27.14 to reflect receipt of HD cameras and trucks!  THANK YOU Jesus, and THANK YOU to everyone whose faith and prayers made the acquisition possible!  Don't unhook!  There is still plenty more Kingdom Supply left to pray for!  (See list below) 


NOTE:
This post was updated 04.04.13 to make slight adjustments regarding ministry aircraft, and to add a link to a possible interpretation of a prophetic vision delivered through Sister Clara Grace in 1964, as narrated by Pastor Terri Copeland Pearsons at the 2011 Toronto Prayer Conference.



Dear Pastors George and Terri Pearsons,

As an E-Member since 2004, I am writing today to take Pastor Terri up on her challenge from the February 5, 2012 Service to RESPOND to the Word you and she shared concerning the REVEALING that God is doing in the earth at this time in human history!

I have been so encouraged by the teaching you've been sharing that helps to take the prophetic utterance God spoke through Brother Copeland, "What About 2012?," and making it applicable to the Body of Christ in a way that encourages us to realize what God was saying concerning the Great Storehouse, specifically when He said,

"I have a Great Storehouse!  Much more has been stored up in The Storehouse of Riches beyond your wildest dreams, that I laid up for you before the foundation of the world!  MUCH MORE is stored up there than what the Church has ever called for.  I never have held back on the Church, saith the Lord, and the God of Plenty.  I made it available to you.  I put it in My Word.  I gave you Promise and stood behind it, with the Blood...Precious Blood of Your Savior.  But there has been a backwardness in My People about laying hold of the things that I have provided for you.  But I will say this,  
"THERE IS A PEOPLE IN THE LAND! THERE IS A PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!   
THERE IS A PEOPLE STRONG, AND MIGHTY, GROWING MUCH STRONGER, AND MUCH MIGHTIER, AND MORE BOLD! ... 
...TO LAY HOLD AND PUT THEIR CLAIM OF FAITH ON THE THINGS THAT I HAVE LAID UP FOR YOU, AND IT THRILLS ME SAITH THE LORD, BECAUSE IT'S BEEN YOURS ALL THE TIME!"
Pastors, while indeed there has been a backwardness in God's People about laying hold of the things provided for YOU, there is indeed a people in the land!  We are indeed a people around the world!  We are indeed a people strong and mighty and growing much stronger and much mightier and more bold!  We are indeed laying hold and putting our claim of faith on the things that have been laid up for YOU, and God's Word indeed verifies it has been YOURS all the time!  Since I heard this utterance from Brother Copeland, in my spirit I have believed that "this people in the land" are whom Jesus refers to as Eunuchs, born so from our mother's womb, for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven!

Without getting into the various Biblical definitions of Born Eunuchs, today I am writing to you as a child of God who strongly identifies with the Ethiopian Eunuch from Scripture, who was a man of great authority under Candace, the queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of ALL her TREASURE, who had come to Jerusalem (or in this case, Eagle Mountain International Church) to worship.

We know from Acts 8 that the eunuch had been prevented from baptism because the Law of Moses traditionally prevented eunuchs from worshiping in the congregation of the Lord, as we learn from Deuteronomy 23:1.  In Acts 8, we learn that Philip was led of the Holy Spirit to teach the Eunuch about Jesus based on the Messianic Prophecies.  We know Philip found the Eunuch reading from the Book of Isaiah beginning in Isaiah 53.  Judging by the Eunuch's RESPONSE of "well then what's to hinder me from being baptized," we know that Philip stopped reading to the Eunuch in Isaiah 56, saying "If you believe Jesus is the Son of God and the Author of Your salvation, giving Him your obedience, then you may,"...and Philip baptized him.  As the Eunuch was spiritually translated from the kingdom of darkness and into the Kingdom of God's Dear Son, Philip was then physically translated by the Spirit of God from Gaza to Azotus (about 23 miles away).

This to me is a good description of what happens when we sow into God's Kingdom.  When our faith is added to them, God takes our physical offerings and miraculously translates them into spiritual blessings!

The passages Philip read from Isaiah 56 leading up to the Eunuch's baptism that I think are applicable to Brother Copeland's prophecy are:

4 For thus says the Lord: To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths and choose the things which please Me and hold firmly My covenant--

5 To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial and a name better [and more enduring] than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will not be cut off.

6 Also the foreigners who join themselves to the Lord to minister to Him and to love the name of the Lord and to be His servants, everyone who keeps the Sabbath so as not to profane it and who holds fast My covenant [by conscientious obedience]--

7 All these I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; for My house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples.

With that background in mind, I wanted to add that as an E-Member, I have been inspired by the various members of EMIC receiving the weekly offering from the congregation with a teaching on principles from God's Word, to now share one of my own that I hope you'll read to the congregation some day.  I have been tremendously blessed by the strong, Word based teaching EMIC faithfully delivers to folks like me who can't be there in person.  Last Sunday, I believe I received further insights into some of Brother Copeland's prophetic utterance, especially the portion that reads,

"I have a Great Storehouse!   
Much more has been stored up in The Storehouse of Riches beyond your wildest dreams, that I laid up for you before the foundation of the world!   
MUCH MORE is stored up there than what the Church has ever called for.    
I never have held back on the Church, saith the Lord, and the God of Plenty.    
I made it available to you.   
I put it in My Word.   
I gave you Promise and stood behind it, with the Blood...Precious Blood of Your Savior. 
But there has been a backwardness in My People about laying hold of the things that I have provided for you."

If I was ever called upon to receive an offering on behalf of EMIC, or fellow E-Members, I would be compelled to recall this passage of Scripture where indeed God promises to accept eunuchs' offerings on His altar, (and not just eunuchs, but Isaiah 56:6 says from EVERYONE) who "keeps the Sabbath so as to not profane it, chooses the things that please God, and takes firm hold of His Covenant by conscientious obedience."

I believe the "backwardness in My People" that God speaks of through Brother Copeland refers to the Church being shortchanged by traditions that have kept many people unaware of Eunuch Offerings.  In doing so, they have overlooked a LOT of seed that God has never been able to work through, meaning that indeed there is MUCH MORE stored in the Great Storehouse than the Church has ever called for!  And so on behalf of the entire Body of Christ, today I am BOLDLY calling for it in Jesus' Name!

Malachi 3:8-12 says:

8 Will a man rob or defraud God? Yet you rob and defraud Me. But you say, In what way do we rob or defraud You? [You have withheld your] tithes and offerings.

9 You are cursed with the curse, for you are robbing Me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer [insects and plagues] for your sakes and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground, neither shall your vine drop its fruit before the time in the field, says the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you happy and blessed, for you shall be a land of delight, says the Lord of hosts. 

While this message was originally given to the Levitical priests, and while God's promises are for all people for all time, I believe another "backwardness in God's People" has been that we have not understood that this means we must call for eunuch offerings as well.  As in Moses day, many people are considered eunuchs and have felt left out of the promises of God because so few pastors teach about eunuch offerings, that we weren't even aware we were supposed to be in Church, even as God clearly states that His House shall be a House of Prayer for ALL people.  In doing so, I believe this is one way the entire Body of Christ has inadvertently "robbed God," because it has robbed Him of His ability to use these offerings on behalf of the Church, even though He clearly states in Isaiah 56:7 that they are ALREADY acceptable.  It has not prevented Him from opening the windows of heaven to pour us out blessings, but it has prevented Him from pouring out blessings that we "cannot even contain!"  In doing so, indeed it has left much more in the Great Storehouse of riches than the Church has ever called for!  And so on behalf of the entire Body of Christ, today I am BOLDLY calling for it in Jesus' Name!

Notice now the specific phrasing of the prophecy that came through Brother Copeland:

"THERE IS A PEOPLE IN THE LAND! THERE IS A PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD! 
THERE IS A PEOPLE STRONG, AND MIGHTY, GROWING MUCH STRONGER, AND MUCH MIGHTIER, AND MORE BOLD! ... 
... TO LAY HOLD AND PUT THEIR CLAIM OF FAITH ON THE THINGS THAT I HAVE LAID UP FOR YOU, AND IT THRILLS ME SAITH THE LORD, BECAUSE ITS' BEEN YOURS ALL THE TIME!"

Notice God speaks of "a people in the land."  If God was speaking about the Church with this phrase, He would not have to say anything.  God knows there's a Church in the land. 

Notice then God says "there is a people strong, and mighty, and growing much stronger, and much mightier and MORE BOLD to lay hold and put THEIR claim of faith on the things that I have laid up for YOU." 

God is saying the people in the land are laying hold and putting their claim of faith on the things that God has laid up for THE CHURCH (not for themselves).  And as one of those people in the land, on behalf of the entire Body of Christ, today I am BOLDLY laying hold and putting MY claim of faith on the things God has laid up for YOU in Jesus' Name!

Notice finally God says through Brother Copeland:

I never have held back on the Church, saith the Lord, and the God of Plenty.   
I made it available to you.   
I put it in My Word.   
I gave you Promise and stood behind it, with the Blood...Precious Blood of Your Savior.

So Pastors George and Terri, I pray that from this day forward, as you continue to reveal God's Plan to the Church, that you will begin to set aside a time to specifically call for Eunuch offerings after receiving your general offerings.  Let us set ourselves to lay claim to this often overlooked promise in God's Word!  Let us remove the backwardness from His people! 

Let us open a door to receive ALL the tithes and offerings from ALL the people! 

Let us unlock that Great Storehouse and lay claim to all the blessings the Church has never called for!

Let us unleash ALL that God has made available to us so that God may be known of ALL men in the earth!

Let us prove God in this and watch Him pour out the blessings upon the Church that we cannot contain!

He DID put it in His Word!  He DID gave us Promise!  He DOES stand behind it with the Blood...the Precious Blood of Our Savior, Jesus Christ!

And as a Eunuch, I am standing on these promises!

On behalf of Eagle Mountain International Church and Kenneth Copeland Ministries, for the edification of His Body, and for the glorification of His Church, and in order to accomplish ALL that He has called the Church to do!

I call for the treasure necessary to purchase HD Cameras EMIC and KCM is believing for! 
I call for the treasure necessary to purchase the Camera trucks EMIC is believing for! 
I call for the treasure necessary to complete (and maintain) the new children's center! 
I call for the treasure necessary to meet the monthly budget of EMIC in full, PLUS 10% so that there may be meat in His Storehouse! 
I call for the treasure necessary to acquire the required number of adequately sized aircraft with intercontinental flight capabilities, (and all fuel necessary), suitably equipped for transporting all staff and volunteer members necessary, to accomplish any work the Lord may call EMIC or KCM unto, in any destination the Lord may call KCM or EMIC (and/or associated ministries) to minister anywhere in the world with a full stage crew, ushers, coordinating team, prayer and altar ministers, teaching resource distributors, greeters, and helps ministers! 
I call for the treasure necessary for the construction of a suitable aircraft hangar and servicing facility to properly store and service the aircraft! 
I call for the treasure necessary to hire all the right people necessary to pilot, store and maintain the aircraft in perfect working condition! 
I call for the treasure necessary to provide any improvements and expansions to the runway and other KCM Airport facilities necessary to accommodate such a blessing (that you currently do not have room enough to contain such a blessing!) 
I call for the treasure necessary to provide 10% salary increases for EVERY EMIC and KCM employee! 
I call for the treasure necessary to provide salaries to NEW EMPLOYEES of EMIC and KCM as may be necessary to accommodate future growth. 
I call for the treasure necessary to provide 10% salary increases for Pastors George and Terri Pearsons (each). 
I call for the treasure necessary to launch a full fledged Eunuch Ministry at EMIC and KCM to ensure the Church never loses sight of our unique contributions or once again falls into a state of backwardness ever again. 
I call for the treasure necessary to establish a KCM and EMIC Hospitality Fund to provide transportation, security and temporary housing for the purpose of evacuating persecuted Christians from around the world and relocating them to safe havens in undisclosed locations, providing them not only a way of escape, but also a safe landing place.
I believe Pastors George and Terri Pearsons and Eagle Mountain International Church, and Brother and Sister Copeland, already seek first the Kingdom of God, and on their behalf, as a Eunuch born so naturally from my mother's womb for the Sake of the Kingdom of Heaven, I call for all these things to be added unto them in Jesus' Mighty Name!

I believe God provides ALL their needs according to His riches in glory! 

I believe those riches in glory include Eunuch Offerings!

I therefore believe EMIC and KCM receives Eunuch Offerings starting TODAY!

In Jesus' Mighty Name!  AMEN!


PS:  I believe this is the beginning of the fulfillment of Sister Clara Grace's vision from 1964!  I had never heard of this before Pastor Terri shared it at the Toronto Prayer Conference.  I transcribed as much as Pastor Terri shared and will be sharing a possible interpretation of it later on (added 03.30.13), but especially as pertains to Eunuch Offerings, these portions of Sister Grace's vision definitely strike a chord in my spirit:

"They belong to that group who are going to set up the visible coming of the Lord; the kingdom here that will be visible.   
So then here is the Church. This great multitude, and they're struggling through the darkness. They're struggling in this dark valley, and they're struggling toward the Light. And then that's when the mystery came that I haven't words to explain. I saw these two groups of people.... 
...they were moving through this great army of people.   They surrounded them.   They lifted up their hands that were hanging down.   They strengthened the feeble knees.   They lifted up their heads.   They were lifting up their bodies that were too weary to go another step.   And again He [the Holy Spirit] said,  
"These are my full grown sons, who have received a double portion of the Father's inheritance, and it's a part of their duty to supply the needs of the rest of the family of God."

PPS:  Feel free to share this message and prayer request with your congregation, but if you'd be so kind, please simply refer to me as "Brother Brian."

At your service...

In Him,
Brother Brian

God loves you!  I love you!

And JESUS IS LORD!

__________________________________

THANK YOU for your generous support of this work!
Let him who receives instruction in the Word of God share all good things with his teacher, contributing to his support.  Galatians 6:6


10% of all donations received by this ministry are tithed to my personal Home Church.
The remaining 90% are used exclusively to purchase necessary equipment, to cover fees related to funding our ministry website, to produce, advertise, publish, and distribute teaching media, books, and videos, and to fund regular operational costs incurred in the process of reaching out to Churches and Pastors to share these teachings with their Congregations.
We couldn't do it without YOU!
__________________________________